This year’s PLWA annual membership meeting will be held on Saturday, April 6th from 9 am to noon at the Bozeman Holiday Inn, located at 5 Baxter Lane near the 7th Avenue/I-90 Interchange.
On tap for this meeting:
- updates on PLWA’s priority public access issues
- Officer reports
- Board elections
- guest speaker: Raphael Graybill, counsel for Gov. Bullock
- Membership feedback
ALSO: Reminder that PLWA’s 2019 Annual Sweepstakes Raffle is now underway! Our feature prize is a high-grade Cooper Rifle with Leupold Scope, generously donated by Col. Ron Stevens, President Emeritus of PLWA. Other prizes include waders and a fly collection.
Tickets are $5.00 each for $20 for a Book of 5. The drawing will be held on April 1st, 2019.
For more information about the April 6th annual meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 406-671-9078.
2019 Annual Meeting Agenda
April 6, 2019
Bozeman Holiday Inn – 5 Baxter Lane
- President’s Welcome – Bernard Lea
- Gallatin Valley Backcountry Horsemen Award Presentation – Rich Inman
- Update on ExploreYellowstoneRiver.org – Mike Penfold
- Executive Director’s Address – Paul Burdett
- Keynote Speaker: Raphael Graybill, Chief Counsel for Gov. Bullock
- USFS Presentation on the Crazy Mountains – Mary Erickson
- Social Media and Engagement Update – Drewry Hanes
- Short Break
- Meeting Business
- Treasurer’s Report
- Board member elections
- Short Break – to count the votes
- Announce Board Election Results
- Comments from the floor
- Meeting Adjourned